Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 1 of 40

"Let us not become weary in doing good for at the proper time we will reap what we harvest." Galatians 6:9
 
Today I began phase one. It went well, but I've discovered some 

Obstacles

-Buying organic is expensive!
-JMU's dining halls restrict what I can eat during phase 1
-I'm not the most creative cook...but it's forcing me to learn
-It's time consuming having to cook most of my meals
-Though I eat healthy, I still need to learn to stop when I'm full
-I have to cheat every Tuesday at lunch because I'm taking an Italian cooking class
-No more cappucino's :(
-Goat's milk/yogurt is NO WHERE to be found in Harrisonburg
-I had an avocado with salsa tonight and really MISSED my lime tortilla chips

Praises

-Every time I felt the urge to think about outward appearance, I prayed and gave it to God
-God is molding me and teaching me ALREADY
-My salmon was superb :)




I'm still anxious and ready to see what God has in store for me over the next 40 days. I pray for obedience, self control and faith that He will give me the strength to reach victory.


When we call, God hears us. Present your requests to God, with the right motives to glorify Him, and He will give you the desires of your heart.


<>< I Surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment