Sunday, March 6, 2011

I can't give up.


Uploaded from Yahoo Images

"But as for you, be strong and do not give up, and your work will be rewarded." 2 Chronicles 15:7

Well let's just say that my Maker's Diet experience thus far has been quite the rocky road. I've really struggled completely denying myself during the first phase which caused me to want to overeat or crave sweets, which I hadn't in a long time. I messed up and then would get back on track..this was a repeating cycle. Though the intentions of the diet are great, it may not be realistic for my bank account,nor my time schedule.

I'm not giving up though.

I will be skipping to phase three in hopes for the diet to be more affordable and for me to eat better portions. It started becoming only a diet rather than wanting to glorify God with the way I eat and treat my body. So I continue to pray that God will continue to transform me and my desires to better please Him. Whewww this is harder than I thought!

The amazing thing is that God will never give up on us, no matter how many times we fail or how much we struggle. We have a forgiving, gracious God.

<>< I Surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment